Friday, February 2, 2018

BBNaija: Nina begs boyfriend for making out with Miracle in the shower, says she knows he'll be angry back home

One of the housemates, Nina, has told Big Brother during her diary session that she feels terribly bad about her behaviour in the house in just few days

.According to her, she said she feels bad, and she knows her boyfriend will be watching and he’d be feeling bad about her “intimate moments” with another housemate called Miracle.She also publicly apologized to her boyfriend, begging not to be angry.

“I know my bf will feel bad, I know he’s feeling bad at the moment. I’m begging him not to feel bad about everything happening here. I’m sorry, I’m trying to control it. My bf might even be crying watching me here. I’m really sorry but I’ll keep controlling it.

"Miracle knows I have a boyfriend, I told him, he told me he was single, and I told him I was dating. Because my relationship is somethingI cannot, no matter what, I cannot deny… I’m just open, for people to know I’m dating. I don’t know what’s in his mind, but Miracle knows I have a boyfriend.”

No comments:

Post a Comment