Friday, March 2, 2018

BBNaija: I no longer have anything to do with Cee-C Tobi reveals

Well.. it seems Tobi has finally gotten over Cee-C's charm and has bluntly declared so

.In a conversation with another housemate Miracle, Tobi said the first two weeks of theshow, he was sincerely in love with Cee-C as he took his time to study her.

He continued that Cee-C has a poisonous character and doesn't wish to continue withher as he has gotten everything he needs from her.

In his words:

“I have gotten all I needed from Cee-c. She has shown me all I needed to see and I no longer have anything to do with her, I’m telling you the truth. “In the first two weeks of our stay here, I love her genuinely. But later I discovered she wasn’t it, you understand? “See, that girl is poisonous. I’mnot apologetic for anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment