Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Why Asari Dokubo is unhappy with President Jonathan.

After the assassination attempt on
Gen.Buhari(rtd) ,President Jonathan
openly condemned it.
Meanwhile ,ex-militamt, Asari
Dokubo claimed Buhari planned the
attack on himself to discredit the
government. Now,he is not happy
with the president.He also said the
boy arrested what a cross gender
not the one behind the attack
"I do not work for Jonathan.
What the President said was
wrong. The life of Buhari is not
more important than 87 people
that died in that blast. It is
unfortunate that the president
made such a statement. I
wonder why the President will
be promoting one person above
that of other Nigerians.“That
statement from the President
was very unfortunate. I do not
have the capacity to tell the
President to apologize, but I still
insist that he should not have
made such a statement...
“Soon after the blast, a cross-
gender person came out and
was arrested. Even the mother
of the person arrested said he
was insane”.
He continued....
“Social media reports said I
gave them N5 million to carry
out the attack. These things are
masterminded. The first one is
against President Jonathan and
the other is against me.I did
not pay anybody to carry out
any assassination attempt on
Buhari. I do not have anything
against him. He is not a threat.
He will fail in 2015. For the
records, I do not operate a
Twitter account and anyone
saying I tweeted that there will
be more attacks is only using
my name.”
“They want to silence me
because they know the role I
will play in 2015. They have
also sponsored reports in Benin
Republic that I am the person
financing Boko Haram.

No comments:

Post a Comment