Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hate It Or Love It? Mike Tyson Says Jamie Foxx Will Portray Him In Biopic

s he a good fit ????
Jame Foxx Portraying Mike Tyson In New
Biopic
According to Mike Tyson himself, Jamie Foxx will
one day portray him in a biopic. The boxing
legend also added that Jamie will use CGI to play
him at various stages of his life.
The Guardian reports:
The former heavyweight boxing champion Mike
Tyson has claimed that Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx is
set to play him in a new biopic, through the magic
of CGI.
Tyson told the Daily Mirror that Foxx would
portray him in different stages of his life, aided by
the technology used for the David Fincher fantasy
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
He also claimed Martin Scorsese would be involved
in the proposed biopic.
“Me and Jamie Foxx are in discussion, and we
gonna do it,” said Tyson, 48. “Within a year to 18
months, we’re going to do the Mike Tyson story
and he’s going to portray me, and now they have
this new animation; because you know Jamie’s
pretty much my age so he can’t portray me but
they have this new system.”
Foxx, 46, has reportedly asked Tyson for help
training for the role.
Having previously impersonated Tyson, for comedy
skits, he revealed an interest in portraying the
boxer during an appearance on the US TV show
Live with Kelly and Michael in May.
“I got a chance to hang out with Mike when Mike
was at his height,” he said, “and I watched [him]
go from his height to where he is now, and I talked
to him about doing his story.
I think that story would be fantastic … and I had
my makeup artist dress me up as Mike Tyson …
People were literally coming up asking for
autographs.
So hopefully, Mike, if you’re listening, let’s make
history.”
You think he can pull it off???? This might be a
good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment